My Purpose

Esoteric:- private; secret; confidential; only for special people, like you :)

Sunday 29 January 2012


Soblivious

All these hunger games have led me to exhaustion
And I’m tired of this, sick of that
sycophancy
Cane toad cattle starve me dry of any hope for anything, I guess
So shoosh and stay quiet
Soblivious to my sorrow
Hushing horseback soldiers away from my dreams
Third person, first, second, twenty-seventh, honestly enough!
Snuff out my wishes in a candlestick matchbox
And pray that He’ll come again soon, with much provision
Because I cannot calculate obsequiousness, nor navigate flattery
I pine for reality
I grown for the effortlessness of your touch, my partner
I dream in my mind’s eye of catching this moth
 & sticking air holes in a jar of honey
Your dust is my sugar
And somehow, your warmth sustains me
In this desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment