My Purpose

Esoteric:- private; secret; confidential; only for special people, like you :)

Thursday 12 April 2012


A Ridiculous Murmur

Come now, and like an old man, whisper your insanities in my ear
Hiss like a snake, and I will try and fail to hide my delight, my glee
Oh let it slide off your tongue like a gust of wind, and slide into me
How crazy you are! Keep it not to yourself, come, pour more my way
I’ll be your blind confidante, the child on your knee, your delight, & glee
Who could resist the secrets you share, those rumours of your heart?
A lunatic’s gossip, oh so sweet, jack-in-the-box, how you are deceptive!
I scream in delicious terror, in sheer disbelief, I churn with awe, lovely one
Send a dove from the cradle in your mouth, so I can nurture it in my arms
With tears and laughter I’ll feed it, as it blossoms and blooms, splendid
So innocent, so new, young and hopeful, as am I, whenever you words are near

Sincerely, I thank you, for the gift of your quiet song in my ear, my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment